ixTrend – recording medical signals from Philips patient monitors
ixTrend Express: acquire, visualize, store and export high-resolution medical data in one application
ixTrend records, visualizes, stores and exports high-resolution medical data from Philips patient monitors. All the functions are directly performed on one workstation. Choose the signals you intend to record and leave the rest to ixTrend. The software grabs vital signs such as heart rate or blood pressure and primary signals like ECG. After loading and visualizing the data directly on the PC, it enables the export of the records in various file formats. At the same time, you can keep track of the patients' current and past recording sessions in ixTrend.
The professional software tool for medicine and research
ixTrend, the handy eHealth application, facilitates live and retrospective patient monitoring on the PC. Whether patient documentation, clinical studies or research purposes: enhance your work by employing ixTrend.
All the main functions at a glance:
- Easily linking the monitor to the computer - directly or via LAN
- Recording high-resolution medical data directly on the PC
- Visualizing the signals in various views
- Storage of the data in a database or locally
- Easy management of the patients' master data and related sessions
- Export in different file formats such as CSV, Excel, Dataplore
- + Quickmarker function: setting predefined markers by use of hotkeys
- Retrospective patient monitoring through the patient history
- Monitoring multiple patients, viewing and managing patient data - all at once
- Possible to link more than one monitor to the same ixTrend client
- Setting markers in the session for a specific moment or period
- Documentation of monitor alerts
New module: SAPS II computation
ixTrend automatically derives SAPS II points from previously-recorded data. Using ixTrend, one must first capture the vital parameters "Systolic blood pressure", "Heart rate" and "Body temperature" within the same recording session. Then, only a few clicks suffice in order to compute the score points according to the SAPS II criteria. The Simplified Acute Physiology Score (SAPS) serves as an index for the physiological state of a patient.
If you are looking for a solution to compute SAPS II values but are not interested in the full ixTrend functionality, please check out our ixTrend SAPS II solution.
There is even more: soon, ixTrend also supports the HL7 standard in addition to the IntelliVue protocol. This extension enables ixTrend to potentially communicate with any device that offers an HL7 interface. Since medical technology often implements such an interface as well, ixTrend could prospectively be connected to devices of various manufacturers.
- Automatic detection of linked monitors
- Configuration and reuse of storage and diagram profiles
- Numeric View: showing numerics in a separated area
- Drag & Drop functionality
- Configuration of function keys
- Print function
Download and further details on ixTrend:
- Download the demo version of ixTrend and give it a trial!
- Pricing: Get an overview of the prices for the software, its modules and accessories.
- Briefing: answering the essential questions about ixTrend
- Product information: TrendFace, ixTrend Express and ixTrend Professional in comparison
- Quick Start Guide: getting started with ixTrend
- ixTrend Support: detailed directions for use and additional material
ixTrend supports Philips IntelliVue patient monitors and Avalon fetal monitors as from version 2.1. This application is the successor of TrendFace 1.2.
Please get in touch with us via the contact form on our website if you want to order ixTrend Express or have any further questions concerning the software and its application.