ixTrend – recording medical signals from patient monitors
ixTrend is our software for processing medical data from patient monitors. You choose the signals you want to record, ixTrend helps you to record, visualize, store and export the data you need. The application handles medical data such as heart rate or blood pressure and primary signals like ECG. ixTrend is already used by hundreds of researchers and other medical staff. Researchers and medical instutions around the world successfully use ixTrend.
ixTrend SAPS II
- First, you need to capture the vital parameters "Systolic blood pressure", "Heart rate" and "Body temperature" within the same recording session.
- Then, with a few simple clicks, you can compute the score points according to the SAPS II criteria.
ixTrend SAPS II is part of the ixTrend functionality. You can compute SAPS II values with any of the ixTrend licenses. However, if you are only interested in computing the SAPS II values and don't need the other functionality of ixTrend, or if you need SAPS II computation for multiple monitors, beds or even full wards with multiple beds, please contact us and we will make you an individual offer for ixTrend SAPS II:
ixTrend SAPSII - Computing SAPS II based on medical data from patient monitors
- Get exact SAPS II values in a matter of seconds - no special skills needed
- Avoid lengthy time-consuming and error-prone estimates of SAPS II
ixTrend Express - the compact desktop application
- Linking ixTrend directly to the monitor
- Performing all the functions on one workstation
Please contact us if you have any questions - we would be happy if we can help you.