ixMeter – Read meters automatically
Gas, water, electricity,... – Keep track of your counter readings. Applying ixMeter, you can easily read out the actual count. The result is stored in the history that facilitates an overview of your consumption in the past.
Handy and quick application for your mobile device
A camera – that’s all your mobile device needs in order to use ixMeter. Positioning it above the actual count, you only have to wait a few seconds until the result appears as plain text on the screen. In the case of insufficient ambient light, you can switch on the camera light that illuminates the reading. If any digit has been misread or not been read at all, you can correct it manually afterwards. Finally satisfied with the result, you just need to accept it and your part is done. Now ixMeter stores the result in the history, along with a snapshot of the counter reading. Hereafter you can access the history via the menu and thus track all the past counter readings.
The main functions at a glance:
- Automatically capturing and reading the actual count
- Manual correction of the result
- Storage of the reading in the history (along with a snapshot)
- Displaying past readings in the history
- Optionally switching on/off the camera light
- Digital counters supported
- Time stamps
- Mobile device with a camera
- Android version 4.0 or higher
- Give it a trial - download ixMeter for free at the Google Play Store!
Not only reading actual counts, but also scanning codes: Turn your mobile device into a barcode scanner with our Android App ixMAT.