ixMAT - The mobile phone as mobile scanner
ixMAT - transforms your mobile phone into a universal scanner without any additional hardware devices being required.
The Java-based software ixMAT captures bar codes with the camera of your mobile phone and analyses it immediately. No extra hardware for the acquisition of codes is necessary and you can easily send the relatively small text files by wireless connection.
Please click Product information for detailed information on ixMAT.
- Mobile time registration
- Accounting for service technicians or external employees
- Tracking products, material and charges
- Inventory and management of goods, e.g. in libraries
- Public institutions
- Engineer's office
- Facility management and service office
- Telecommunication companies or IT-enterprises
- Security agency
- Waste Industry
- Public administration
- EAN 13
- EAN 8
- UPC A
- Code 39
- Code 128 (normal and condensed)
- Data matrix code (2D-Code)
- QR-Code (2D-Code)
- Data matrix and the QR code are 2D-Codes. The 2D-Code contains more useful information than a barcode. So, up to 3116 signs can be used for information about product tracking, addresses, special product information, like nutritive values, or projects.
You can download ixMAT here.
- JavaME (J2ME)
- Windows Mobile