Dataplore – Analysis of signals and time series data
Our software tool Dataplore® facilitates the analysis of signals and time series data of any kind. In particular, it has been designed for scientific, economic and engineering purposes. Apart from the important standard features for signal processing, the software provides advanced methods of systems analysis.
Our ambition was to integrate a large variety of signal processing functions in a common interface. Several research institutions contributed to the development of the software package and enhanced its functionality. Now, we are pleased to provide you with a valuable tool for reliable and profound data analysis.
Do you intend to assess biological and physiological systems? Your next project involves time series in geology, financial management or economy? Or are you rather dealing with mechanical vibrations or electromagnetics signals? Wherever the data comes from – Dataplore proves beneficial for its analysis and eventually contributes to the success of your project.
The core functions at a glance:
- Histogram plots and 2D or 3D delay and phase plots of signals
- Evaluation of signal statistics, central moments and various statistical tests
- Signal manipulation
- Generation of surrogate data and noise signals
- Arithmetic operations and mathematical functions
- Analytical operations
- Fourier transformation
- Linear filters
- Wavelet transforms
- Methods of nonlinear dynamics
- Advanced noise reduction methods
- Support of various file formats
- Signal handling
- Serial interface to Philips Medical Systems (formerly Agilent) CMS devices (patient monitors)
- Improved and extended graphical user environment (e.g. setting of markers)
- Complex signals, two-dimensional signals and 3D-plots
- Macro programming and batch mode operation
- Time-frequency spectra and isoline plots
- Adjustable filters and estimation features
- Statistical tests and regression methods
- ARMA-, ARIMA-, ARMAX- and NARMA modeling
- Tools for coupling analysis of complex systems
- Methods for analysing transient processes and time series
- Multi threading and job control
- Fitting of numerous mathematical functions to given data sets
Download and further information on Dataplore:
- Download the demo version and give it a trial!
- Price list: Get an overview of the prices for the software and its modules.
- Product information: detailed description of the functionality on the software
- Online manual: user instructions and more details
Please get in touch with us via the contact form on our website if you want to order Dataplore or have any further questions concerning the software and its application.