Our web pages contain a wealth of information about the ixellence GmbH and the products, services and activities/events. All content is carefully researched and regularly checked and updated. However, we make no warranty and accept no liability whatsoever that the information provided is accurate, correct, or up-to-date.
We use only the very latest, high-performance web technology for our web pages. Notwithstanding this, we accept no liability whatsoever for any impeded availability or transmission of the content and data on our web pages.
Links to other websites
Some of ixellence GmbH's web pages contain links to external websites. Although we take all reasonable care to check these sites, we have no direct control over their content. No link to an external website constitutes a recommendation or endorsement of the content or material on that website. Accordingly, we accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content of external websites to which our web pages contain links. Likewise, we accept no responsibility for the content of external web pages that contain hyperlinks to our web pages.
All copy, layout, images, diagrams and functions on our websites are protected by intellectual-property law, including but not limited to copyright law and trademark law. No page or part thereof may be used, reproduced, altered or distributed, whether in electronic or hard-copy form, without the express permission of ixellence GmbH. Infringements will be prosecuted to the limits allowed under civil and criminal law.
To ensure the design and performance of this website, solutions and technologies not only collect and store anonymized data, but also utilize this data to compile usage profiles by means of pseudonyms. Cookies can be used for this purpose which makes it possible for an Internet browser to be recognized. Your browser permits limited settings or cookie usage. Please note, that these settings might cause limited usage of our website. Cookies can be easily erased within the browser settings as well.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies" - text files that are saved in your browser and which allow an analysis of how the website is used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA. Google will use the information collected for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, for compiling reports on the website activities for the website operators and providing other services relating to website utilisation and Internet utilisation. Google may also transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can prevent the cookies from being installed on your browser by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data collected about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. The anonymization function "_anonymizeIp()" is used on this website for the IP address, so that only IP addresses shortened by the last 8 digits are ever saved or processed by Google. You can refuse the general collection and storage of data by Google at any time with future effect by using the browser extension available at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
End-User License Agreement (EULA)
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This license agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and IXELLENCE for the IXELLENCE product identified above, which includes computer software and associated media, and may include printed materials and online or electronic documentation ('SOFTWARE PRODUCT' or 'SOFTWARE'). Any third party software that is provided with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT with such third party's license agreement (in either electronic or printed form) is included for use at your option. If you choose to use such software, then such use shall be governed by such third party's license agreement and not by this agreement. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this license agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this license agreement, promptly return the unused SOFTWARE PRODUCT to the place from which you obtained it for a full refund.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF EVALUATION LICENSE.
IXELLENCE grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable evaluation license which confers the right to make copies of the unregistered, shareware evaluation version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, solely for use at one location, for evaluation purposes only; the period of evaluation shall not exceed thirty (30) days from the date of its original installation and use. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT shall not be copied, distributed or used for any other purpose. Furthermore, you agree to destroy or erase all unregistered copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT upon the expiration of the thirty (30) day evaluation period or upon request of IXELLENCE, whichever occurs first. You agree that you may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Nothing herein shall be construed as a grant of any license to use or distribute any registered version of the product. THIS EVALUATION LICENSE SHALL NOT INCLUDE THE RIGHT TO DISTRIBUTE RESULTS OF ANY KIND CREATED BY THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE.
This license agreement grants every registered user of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT the following rights:
* SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer.
* NETWORK USE. You may access the registered version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all workstations that will access the software through the network. Each workstation must have its own license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, regardless of whether they use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT at different times or concurrently.
3. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGENEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* SEPARATION OF COMPONENTS. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
* RENTAL. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* SOFTWARE TRANSFER. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this license agreement, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades and this license agreement), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this license agreement. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, IXELLENCE may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this license agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
* DISTRIBUTION OF UNREGISTERED EVALUATION VERSIONS OF THE PRODUCT. You may distribute complete unregistered evaluation copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third-parties, for the sole purpose of evaluation by them, provided such parties shall agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. You may not charge more than a minimal fee, not to exceed $10.00, to cover the costs of media, distribution and handling or download of evaluation copies of the product, nor may you distribute same without clearly informing such third-parties that the software, documentation and related materials have not been registered with IXELLENCE and are provided for the limited purpose of evaluation in accordance with the terms of this agreement to which said third-parties will be bound. Under no circumstances will you use or distribute only a portion of the SOFTWARE; you must provide a full and complete copy of the original software and documentation package.
* DISTRIBUTION OF REGISTERED OR LICENSED VERSIONS OF THE PRODUCT PROHIBITED. You may not, for any purpose, distribute copies of registered or licensed versions of the software, documentation or related materials to any third-parties.
If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade from another product, whether from IXELLENCE or another supplier, you may use or transfer the SOFTWARE PRODUCT only in conjunction with that upgraded product, unless you destroy the upgraded product. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a IXELLENCE product, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this license agreement.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by IXELLENCE or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
GOVERNING LAW. This license agreement is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
IXELLENCE warrants that for a period of six (6) months from the date of receipt the associated media of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be free from defects in material and workmanship, and that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, if operated as directed, will substantially achieve the functionality described in the documentation. IXELLENCE does not warrant, however, that your use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be uninterrupted or that the operation of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be error-free or secure.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Because of the various hardware and software environments into which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be put, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED.
Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL IXELLENCE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, EVEN IF IXELLENCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
PARTIAL VALIDITY If any of the above paragraphs is or becomes invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of this license agreement.